Body In Canal
TAMARAC, Fla. (AP) - An autopsy is being done on the body of an elderly man found floating in a Broward County canal.
Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating the circumstances that led up to the apparent drowning. Authorities say the body of 75-year-old Brian Eccles was discovered floating in the canal behind his duplex Saturday morning in Tamarac.
Investigators say he lived alone and believe he may have accidentally fallen into the canal. They do not suspect foul play.
The Broward Medical Examiner's Office will conduct an autopsy to officially determine the cause and manner of death.
- Advocates Say Canal Project Improving Florida Bay
- Panama Canal Eastern Ports
- Missing Coconut Creek Man's Body Found 9 Years Later
- Body In Concrete
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Body Of Missing Intern Found
- Body Found Of Man Who Fell From Plane
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend