Cattle Rustler Arrested
Published July 12th, 2012
The man investigators say is responsible for stealing cattle at the Suwannee River Fair has been found at a small town in Mexico.
In March of this year, Levy County deputies were looking for Ronald Shepard.
He is accused of stealing several cattle in the county and linked to several other thefts across the nation.
He would promise owners that he was going to buy a lot of cattle, take them to market, and sell them to other buyers.
Once he had the money he would leave the state.
The thefts total between six and ten million dollars.
- "Boots and Bling" Alachua Cattle Baron's Ball 2013
- Cattle Car Crash
- Cold and Drought Affecting Cattle
- High Beef Cattle Prices Means High Profits
- Former Assistant State Attorney arrested, charged with voyeurism
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car
- Sheriff suspends detectives for botched arrests
- Fugitive Arrest