Central Florida Priest Arrested
Central Florida police say Brian Shriner, an Episcopalian priest, has admitted to having sexual conversations with a 14-year-old girl.
Orange County authorities say they arrested Shriner after he arranged a meeting with the teen.
When investigators interrogated Shriner, he told them his chats with the girl were serving as research for a book.
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- CSI Classes Come to North Central Florida
- Former Supreme Court Justice Visits North Central Florida
- "Relay for Life" around North Central Florida
- FHP Issues Travel Advisories For North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Wage Theft Task Force Holds Workshop
- Third Annual Empty Bowls Event Fighting Hunger in North Central Florida
- Veteran North Central Florida Town Commissioner Suspended
- Three Men Arrested for Inhumanely Slaughtering Animals in South Florida
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase