Central Florida Priest Arrested
Central Florida police say Brian Shriner, an Episcopalian priest, has admitted to having sexual conversations with a 14-year-old girl.
Orange County authorities say they arrested Shriner after he arranged a meeting with the teen.
When investigators interrogated Shriner, he told them his chats with the girl were serving as research for a book.
- CSI Classes Come to North Central Florida
- Former Supreme Court Justice Visits North Central Florida
- "Relay for Life" around North Central Florida
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Ex-Tarzan Actor Arrested; Big Cats Taken from Home
- Couple Arrested Over Child Abuse
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested
- Arrests Made in Pensacola Carjacking