Man Sentenced For Killing Ex-Girlfriend
MIAMI, Fl- A South Florida man has been sentenced to 45 years in prison for fatally shooting his ex-girlfriend.
A Miami-Dade judge sentenced 29-year-old Larry Williams on Tuesday.
A jury convicted Williams in April of manslaughter with a deadly weapon and shooting a deadly missile into a building.
The Miami Herald reports that he had been charged with first-degree murder.
After a house party in August 2004, authorities say Williams got angry with then-17-year-old Lindsey Graham, who had told him she didn't want to see him anymore.
Williams retrieved an AK-47 from his car's trunk, went behind the home of Graham's grandmother and opened fire.
Graham was hit eight times, once in the neck.
- 18-year-old Dies After Shooting at Ex-Girlfriend and Officers
- Mentally Disabled Man Sentenced After Shooting, Killing Father
- Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Man Clings to Ex-Girlfriend's Car for 10 Miles
- Man Gets Life Sentence For Fatal Robbery
- Man Fatally Wounded at Florida Shooting Range
- Man Accused of Shooting 3 in Miami Arrested
- Man Sentenced To Prison for Killing Professor
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend's Cat, Threatens To Kill Woman