Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
A Miami marine is "getting pumped" for a good cause.
U.S. Marine Corps Sergeant Enrique Trevino is doing a million pushups before the end of the year in order to raise awareness and money for the Wounded Warrior Project.
He says he does over 2,700 pushups daily.
He is already halfway to his goal and is determined to reach it.
Trevino says that he has raised almost $10,000 so far.
- Titans Player Found With Gun Shot Wound to Head
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail
- Margarita-ville Bash For Wounded Warriors
- Van Der Sloot to U.S.
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis
- Officer Shot, Wounded in 6-hour Standoff
- Kids Run, Bike, Swim for a Good Cause.
- Getting Down & Dirty For A Good Cause...
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- Doggie Dress-Up... For A Good Cause