Smoke in Cockpit
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a flight from Puerto Rico to Atlanta has made an emergency landing in South Florida after smoke was discovered in the cockpit.
Palm Beach International Airport operations supervisor Leonard Serratore tells The Palm Beach Post that Delta Flight 418 landed safely Sunday morning with 190 people on board.
Authorities say the smoke dissipated. It wasn't immediately clear what caused it.
Arrangements were being made to get the passengers to Atlanta.
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Top Beaches
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- States Fight Discrimination Toward Gay Foster Kids
- Kidnapped Florida Woman Escapes Abductors in Mississippi
- 4-H Health Summit
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Fugitive Arrest
- Prisoner Escaped
- Nursing Home Fraud