State Fees Waived for Veterans
Beginning this week the Department of Business and Profession Regulation is removing business and application fees for veterans honorably discharged in the past two years.
The waivers could save veterans hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on what type of business license they are seeking.
- City Waives Fees for Charter School
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Veteran North Central Florida Town Commissioner Suspended
- Workforce Connections Holds Event to Benefit Homeless Veterans
- Veterans Day ceremonies around North Central Florida
- Students Give Back To Veterans
- Fisher House Feeds Veterans For Thanksgiving
- UF fraternity under fire for disrespecting veterans
- Residential Fee Collection
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing