State Fees Waived for Veterans
Beginning this week the Department of Business and Profession Regulation is removing business and application fees for veterans honorably discharged in the past two years.
The waivers could save veterans hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on what type of business license they are seeking.
- City Waives Fees for Charter School
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Workforce Connections Holds Event to Benefit Homeless Veterans
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Residential Fee Collection
- Senate Votes to Roll Back Motor Vehicle Fees
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- Wallace Waives Extradition to Join Hernandez in MA for Murder Case