Titans Player Found With Gun Shot Wound to Head
TAMPA - An officer found 25-year-old OJ Murdock, a wide reciever for the Tennesse Titans, in his car with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound in Tampa on Monday morning.
A police report say Murdock was parked in front of his high school, where he was once a track and football star.
Murdock was taken to a nearby hospital where he later died.
His death came on the day the National Football League opened a new mental health crisis support line for current and former players called NFL Life Line.
- Officer Shot, Wounded in 6-hour Standoff
- Shot Fired in Sanford
- Deputy Fatally Shot-Suspect
- Attempted Murder Suspect Shot by Police
- Gun misfires and hits woman in the head
- Largest Python Ever Found in Everglades
- Missing North Carolina Girl Found
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- President Obama on Guns