Too Pretty To Be Gay?
TALLAHASSEE - A gay rights group thinks Florida's lieutenant governor has some explaining to do.
Defending herself against an accusation that she had a lesbian affair, Jennifer Carroll told reporters she doesn't look gay.
Whitney Ray tells us, pressure is building for Carroll to apologize.
- BREAKING: Lt. Gov. Carroll Resigns Amid Investigation
- Carroll Set For Execution
- Elmer Carroll Executed by State
- Ex Carroll Aide Alleges Misconduct
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Attorney Found Guilty For Illegal Internet Cafes
- Southern Baptists Debate Gay vs. Civil Rights
- States Fight Discrimination Toward Gay Foster Kids
- Rulings on Gay Marriage Doesn't Affect Fla Ban
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled