Too Pretty To Be Gay?
TALLAHASSEE - A gay rights group thinks Florida's lieutenant governor has some explaining to do.
Defending herself against an accusation that she had a lesbian affair, Jennifer Carroll told reporters she doesn't look gay.
Whitney Ray tells us, pressure is building for Carroll to apologize.
- BREAKING: Lt. Gov. Carroll Resigns Amid Investigation
- Ex Carroll Aide Alleges Misconduct
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Southern Baptists Debate Gay vs. Civil Rights
- Too Many People In Apartment Causes Floor To Collapse
- Gov. Scott Addresses Jennifer Carroll Resignation During Stop in Ocala
- Too Much, Too Soon
- Jury Selection in Hudson Family Murder Trial
- 9 Jurors Chosen for Hudson Family Murder Trial
- Fundraising for Funeral Service