Car Crashes into Nursing Home
One person was killed and four others were injured after a car crashed into a nursing home in Miami Beach.
According to police, the driver was speeding when he hit a curb, went through a fence, and traveled over an incline, which launched the car in the air sending it crashing through the nursing home.
The driver died on impact.
- Car Crashes into Restaurant
- Nursing Home Fraud
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Handicapped Children Housed in Nursing Homes
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- Car Vs. Bus Bench
- Car Crashes into Ocala Home
- Crash Caught On Camera