FEMA Disaster Shelter Closing
August 18th is the last day of operation for the FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Suwannee County.
Anybody who stil needs FEMA assistance after the shelter closes will need to contact FEMA directly.
Flood survivors have until September 4th to register online or by phone.
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
- Shelter Officials Close Doors to Save Money
- As Fay Passes Alachua County Demobilizes and Shelters Close
- Dignity Village Growing, While Shelter Restrooms Close After 7
- Debby Victims Eligible for Rental Assistance
- Storm Victims Urged to Call FEMA
- Flood Insurance Rates Set To Increase For Subsidized Premiums
- Unemployment Disaster Assistance Deadlines Start Next Month
- Gov. Scott Requests Disaster Declaration for Panhandle
- Fla. Disaster Expert to Help with Hawaii Storms