FEMA Disaster Shelter Closing
August 18th is the last day of operation for the FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Suwannee County.
Anybody who stil needs FEMA assistance after the shelter closes will need to contact FEMA directly.
Flood survivors have until September 4th to register online or by phone.
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
- As Fay Passes Alachua County Demobilizes and Shelters Close
- Storm Victims Urged to Call FEMA
- Flooded Panhandle Communities To Receive FEMA Aid
- Wagner Homicide Case Closed
- Split Liver Transplants Helping To Close The Organ Donor Gap
- Closing Arguments Begin for Rutgers Student
- Unemployment Disaster Assistance Deadlines Start Next Month
- Gov. Scott Requests Disaster Declaration for Panhandle
- Giving Hope to Woman and Children Living in Domestic Violence Shelter