First Lady Campaigns in Florida
JACKSONVILLE, Fl- First Lady Michelle Obama campaigned in North Florida on Wednesday.
She met with members of the military at Naval Station Mayport to talk about how the country is giving back to veterans.
Obama talked about a challenge issued to small businesses- hire or train 100,000 veterans or military spouses by the end of 2013.
Michelle Obama worked with Vice President Joe Biden's wife to help companies fulfill the challenge, and she was pleased with the outcome.
The companies so far have brought 125,000 jobs to veterans.
Mrs. Obama also said that that the same companies have committed to hire or train an additional 250,000 veterans and military spouses by 2014.
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Reactions to President Obama's Immigration Order
- Poll Shows President Obama Ahead in Swing States
- Debate Rises Over President Obama's Birth Certificate
- Michelle Obama Visits Gainesville
- Michelle Obama Urges People to Vote Early
- Michelle Obama Calls UF Rally Her Biggest Event This Year
- Push America Gear Up Florida Campaign
- First Day Of Trial in Murder of UF Student Michelle Herndon