Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested
On August 25, the Marion County Sheriff's Office arrested two men who have been charged in multiple burglaries across 6 counties.
John Francis Thomas and Robert Duke"RJ" Walker were taken into custody and upon searching their vehicle a large amount of jewelry believed to have been stolen was discovered.
Columbia County Sheriff's Office detectives are confident that Thomas and Walker are responsible for the string of burglaries in southern Columbia County.
- Deputies Catch Carjacking Suspect After Multi-County Pursuit
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- String of Burglaries Hit Marion County
- Suspect Arrested for Eagle Point Burglaries
- Burglary Suspects Arrested in Mont Brook
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries
- Marion County Murder Suspect On The Loose
- Deputy Fatally Shot-Suspect