Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested
On August 25, the Marion County Sheriff's Office arrested two men who have been charged in multiple burglaries across 6 counties.
John Francis Thomas and Robert Duke"RJ" Walker were taken into custody and upon searching their vehicle a large amount of jewelry believed to have been stolen was discovered.
Columbia County Sheriff's Office detectives are confident that Thomas and Walker are responsible for the string of burglaries in southern Columbia County.
- Deputies Catch Carjacking Suspect After Multi-County Pursuit
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Burglary Victim Offering a Reward for Arrest of Suspect(s)
- Man arrested for car burglaries
- Cloud 9 Shooting Suspects Arrested
- Homicide Suspect Arrested After Police Chase
- Suspect Identified in String of Gainesville Burglaries
- Teen burglary suspect shot by police
- Two Men Arrested for Car Burglaries