Silo Collapse in South Florida
SOUTH FLORIDA - A worker is feared dead after he fell nearly 150 feet Friday morning after the roof of the silo collapsed.
It happened in South Florida.
Search and rescue crews are trying to figure out how to rescue the worker.
The only way to enter would be for rescuers to repel in to the structure, which is already unstable.
Authorities say no contact has been made with the missing man.
A silo is a cylinder structure, up to 200 feet in length used for storing grains.
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Sheriff: 3 kids among 5 dead in South Florida
- South Florida Drug Scandal Causes FHSAA to Rethink Testing Policies
- Woman Arrested After Scamming South Florida Students
- Authorities Arrest Six in South Florida Crime Ring
- South Florida DJ Battle Heats Up
- South Florida Man Kills Children
- Fatal Crash on South Florida Highway
- Three Men Arrested for Inhumanely Slaughtering Animals in South Florida
- FBI Arrests Two South Florida Mayors