Tailgate Fever - 'Home-Gating' Tips
Sydney Weaver Bey with Homes.com joined us today to shed some light on "home-gating" or tail-gating at home. Mrs. Bey encouraged a countdown to kick-off with games like corn-hole and bean bag tosses. In addition wear spirited decor or wear colors which match your favorite team's colors. Fan favorite food like a buffet is also a perfect addition to any tailgate. Mrs. Bey also encouraged a signature drink or a sweet dessert to spice up a tailgate.
For more information visit http://www.homes.com/ and check out 'Tailgate Fever' entertaining guide.
- Dengue Fever Cases Show Up in Florida
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas Pt 2
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- Man Found Dead Inside Olivia Newton-John's Jupiter Home
- Spring Break Safety Tips
- Jay-Jill Cosmetics Valentine's Day Tips
- Beef O' Brady's Super Bowl Tips
- Mega Millions Fever
- Creative Valentine's Tip Ideas