Attempted Murder Suspect Shot by Police
A U.S. Marshals' task force was serving an arrest warrant on 36-year-old Joe Fernandez when he saw them and ran, and according to police, subsequently shot at them.
A North Miami police officer then returned fire, shooting the suspect in the arm and the leg.
Fernandez will be processed and charged with attempted murder of a police officer as well as the attempted murder charge he already faced.
- Teen burglary suspect shot by police
- Suspect In Disappearance Attempts Suicide
- Deputy Fatally Shot-Suspect
- Homicide Suspect Arrested After Police Chase
- Hatchet-Wielding Suspect Shot By Police
- Police Search for Suspect in Spring Manor Apartments Murder
- 2 Murder Suspects, Teen Killed During Police Crash
- ASO Searching for Suspect in Attempted Sexual Battery
- Attempted Murder-Fire
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar