Car Crashes into Restaurant
SOUTH FLORIDA - A popular Haitian restaurant was forced to close Tuesday when a car plowed through the dining area.
The driver was parking his car when he hit reverse by mistake and ended up inside the restaurant.
Only the cook was inside the restaurant at the time and no one was hurt.
- Car Crashes into Nursing Home
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- Car Vs. Bus Bench
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Crash Caught On Camera