Death at a Recycling Plant
Around the state today, authorities in Miami are looking for answers as workers at a waste management found a body of a young woman.
Workers told authorities at first they thought it was a mannequin in the garbage.
Police say a worker discovered the body wrapped in a bag.
Nearby business owners say they are stunned by the police activity in the area and news of the murder.
The body was taken to the medical examiner's office to determine the woman's identity and cause of death, as police continue to investigate.
Detectives have taken DNA samples and dental impressions.
- Massive Explosions Rock Central Fla. Gas Plant
- Duke Energy Customers to Pay More for Failed Nuclear Plant Projects
- Tavares Propane Plant Explosion
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Man Falls Into Water Treatment Plant
- Train and Tractor-Trailer Collision in Plant City
- Worker Dies At Panhandle Power Plant
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- YMCA Electronics Recycling Fundraiser
- Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary