Death at a Recycling Plant
Around the state today, authorities in Miami are looking for answers as workers at a waste management found a body of a young woman.
Workers told authorities at first they thought it was a mannequin in the garbage.
Police say a worker discovered the body wrapped in a bag.
Nearby business owners say they are stunned by the police activity in the area and news of the murder.
The body was taken to the medical examiner's office to determine the woman's identity and cause of death, as police continue to investigate.
Detectives have taken DNA samples and dental impressions.
- Worker Dies At Panhandle Power Plant
- Man Falls Into Water Treatment Plant
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Justice Department Investigating Trayvon Martin's Death
- FAMU Puts in New Rules in Wake of Hazing Death
- Trayvon Martin Death Won't Go to Florida Grand Jury
- 2 More FAMU Hazing Death Defendants Arrested
- Justice John Paul Stevens Views on Death Penalty
- Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide