High Speed Chase Ends With Dramatic Crash
A cross county, high speed chase in South Florida ended abruptly in Ft. Lauderdale on Tuesday.
According to police, the three suspects, who were taken into custody, burglarized two homes in Miami-Dade County earlier that day.
Jewelry and a laptop computer were found inside the suspects' vehicle.
Two women, who were in the car that was rear ended, were treated by Ft. Lauderdale Fire Rescue.
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- High Speed Chase Ends With Car Crash
- Tragic End For Pregnant Woman
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase
- Man killed after high speed chase with deputies
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Putnam County high-speed chase
- High speed chase leads to manhunt
- Senior Pastor Of Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale Resigns
- Search for Missing Fort Lauderdale Teen
- 5 county speed chase ends in Alachua County