Man Brings Alligator to Pool Parties for Entertainment
A Pinellas County alligator attraction owner can now bring the entertainment to your next pool party.
Bob Barrett brings this unusual guest to parties--with his snout taped shut-- so children can interact withn him in the pool. Barrett said this is a way for him to make up for the lack of tourism at his attraction.
Florida Fish and Wildlife officials say they are investigating his business.
- Man Loses Hand to Alligator
- Alligator attacks man
- Troublesome Alligator Removed From Neighborhood
- Teen Attacked By An Alligator
- Crist Officially Switches Parties
- Bear Goes For A Dip In Swimming Pool
- Alligator Bite
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face
- Cows Crash a Party (Massachusetts)
- Teen Convicted of Murder in Birthday Party Shooting