North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk
It was a day at the office police in Bunnell, Florida will never forget.
29-year-old Charles Cowart rode his horse through town drunk, running stop signs and causing mayhem near the railroad tracks for nearly five hours.
Cowart's father caught up to him on the railroad tracks and pulled him off the horse. Cowart then evaded authorities again and ran in the woods until a police K-9 put a stop to the pursuit.
The horse, "The Wiley Coyote", is fine and back to grazing pastures.
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- First Responders Deal With Drunk Man on the Way to Emergency Call
- Chicago Bears Fan Dies After Man Cuts His Throat
- Man Dies After Participating in Unusual Eating Contest
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Flying Plane While Drunk
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail
- Man Sentenced To Prison For Drunk Driving