North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk
It was a day at the office police in Bunnell, Florida will never forget.
29-year-old Charles Cowart rode his horse through town drunk, running stop signs and causing mayhem near the railroad tracks for nearly five hours.
Cowart's father caught up to him on the railroad tracks and pulled him off the horse. Cowart then evaded authorities again and ran in the woods until a police K-9 put a stop to the pursuit.
The horse, "The Wiley Coyote", is fine and back to grazing pastures.
- Pregnant Mother Who Drove Van Of Kids Into Ocean Now Accused Of Punching Self In Stomach While Jailed
- Man Struck by Truck While Crossing the Street and Carrying His Dog
- Man Awaiting Trial For Killing His Family Involved in Jail Fight
- Man Found Dead Behind His Farmhouse
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- First Responders Deal With Drunk Man on the Way to Emergency Call