Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
GAINESVILLE - The Gainesville police department has moved their search command post for Christian Aguilar to the Alachua County Fair Grounds. Now officials and volunteers will be searching the eastern side of town.
Gainesville police have confirmed that the person of interest, Pedro Bravo bought a small shovel and a roll of duct tape several days before Christian Aguilar’s disappearance.
These two items have not been located so we wouldn’t if they are connected with this case.
The last known activity from Aguilar’s cell phone was at 8:14 pm on Thursday when it was actually powered off. But Gainesville police say there is no location attached to that. Contrary to rumor’s Agular’s cell phone has not been located yet and police continue to look for it.
Carlos Aguilar Christian’s father says he is holding on to the family tight at this moment and preparing them for what could be the worst.
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Possible Closure For The Aguilar Family
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Receipts Show Shovel, Duct Tape & Sleeping Pills Were Purchased
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- UF Students Paint The Wall For Christian Aguilar
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th