Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
GAINESVILLE - The Gainesville police department has moved their search command post for Christian Aguilar to the Alachua County Fair Grounds. Now officials and volunteers will be searching the eastern side of town.
Gainesville police have confirmed that the person of interest, Pedro Bravo bought a small shovel and a roll of duct tape several days before Christian Aguilar’s disappearance.
These two items have not been located so we wouldn’t if they are connected with this case.
The last known activity from Aguilar’s cell phone was at 8:14 pm on Thursday when it was actually powered off. But Gainesville police say there is no location attached to that. Contrary to rumor’s Agular’s cell phone has not been located yet and police continue to look for it.
Carlos Aguilar Christian’s father says he is holding on to the family tight at this moment and preparing them for what could be the worst.
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Possible Closure For The Aguilar Family
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Scope Increases While Volunteers Decrease in Search For Christian
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar