Driver Killed in Collision with Train
Published October 4th, 2012
WEST PALM BEACH - One person is dead after their car was crushed by a train on October 3rd.
No one on the train was injured, but the driver of the car was killed.
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative
- Driver Runs Down 5 People
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Plane Crash Kills Two
- Retired Cop Arrested For Killing Wife
- Woman Killed in Boat Crash
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Motorcyclist Killed After Collision with Car
- 7 Marines Killed in Copter Collision
- Marines Killed In Copter Collision