Driver Killed in Collision with Train
Published October 4th, 2012
WEST PALM BEACH - One person is dead after their car was crushed by a train on October 3rd.
No one on the train was injured, but the driver of the car was killed.
- Train and Tractor-Trailer Collision in Plant City
- Panhandle Man Sleeping on Tracks Killed by Train
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- Drivers Paying More at the Pumps
- Driver Runs Down 5 People
- Bus Crash Lands 14 Students And Driver In Hospital
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Plane Crash Kills Two
- Retired Cop Arrested For Killing Wife