Florida Voters Head To Polls Early
Early voting is underway.
About 1.9 million Floridians have already cast ballots eight days before election day.
The Department of State said as of Monday morning, nearly 1.4 million people had cast absentee ballots and more than 500,000 people cast ballots in person during the early voting period that started on Saturday.
The vote is almost evenly split by party between Democrats and Republicans.
The total represents nearly 16% of florida's 11.9 million voters.
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Hundreds Head to the Polls for Early Voting
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Early voting underway in several Florida counties
- Early Voters In North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Early Voting Turnout
- Early Voting
- Legislature Passes Bill to Extend Early Voting
- Clinton Leads Bush, Rubio in Florida Poll
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race