Florida Voters Head To Polls Early
Early voting is underway.
About 1.9 million Floridians have already cast ballots eight days before election day.
The Department of State said as of Monday morning, nearly 1.4 million people had cast absentee ballots and more than 500,000 people cast ballots in person during the early voting period that started on Saturday.
The vote is almost evenly split by party between Democrats and Republicans.
The total represents nearly 16% of florida's 11.9 million voters.
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Early Voters In North Central Florida
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race
- Groups Call on Florida to Halt Voter Purge
- 6 Members of Congress Ask Florida to Stop Voter Purge
- Residents are Already Hitting the Polls
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Republican Event Kickoff Party Lineup Announced
- Women's Voter Groups to Resume Registering Voters
- Poll Shows President Obama Ahead in Swing States