Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
A southwest Florida boy was struck by lightning during football practice.
Southwest Florida Christian Academy officials say 11-year-old Jesse Watlington was struck while running out on the field for practice.
The middle school student is in critical condition and is not breathing on his own.
Coaches say the clouds were blue when the lightning happened.
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- "Strike Out Hunger" Food Drives Wraps Up
- Potential Longshoremen Strike Looms
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- Boy Charged With Murder
- Attorney Says Boy Did Not Intend To Shoot Anyone During High School Shooting
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Backstreet Boys
- Boys and Girls Club Wins Award
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning