Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
A southwest Florida boy was struck by lightning during football practice.
Southwest Florida Christian Academy officials say 11-year-old Jesse Watlington was struck while running out on the field for practice.
The middle school student is in critical condition and is not breathing on his own.
Coaches say the clouds were blue when the lightning happened.
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike
- Lightning Kills One, Injures Two
- Metro PCS Robber Strikes Twice
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- Lightning Strikes Ocala Home
- Boy Killed During Street Race
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- "Strike Out Hunger" Food Drives Wraps Up
- Potential Longshoremen Strike Looms
- Man Pulls Gun During Panhandling Dispute