Democrats Use Of Absentee Ballots On The Rise
Absentee voting in Florida has traditionally been dominated by Republicans, but this year Democrats are closing the gap.
The deadline to request a ballot by mail was yesterday.
Ballots must be received, by mail, by 7PM on election day.
In 2008, Republicans held a 15% edge in absentee voting.
This year the gap has narrowed to only a 4% edge for Republicans.
2.6 million Floridians have already voted.
All that you need to vote early is an ID with your picture and signature.
This can be done at any of the following locations: The Supervisor of Elections office in downtown Gainesville, The Tower Rd. Branch Library, or the Millhopper Rd Branch Library.
Pools will be open from 8AM- 8PM.
- Deadline Over To Order Absentee Ballot
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- DeCastro Hopes 8,000 Absentee Ballots Get Tossed Out
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Recreational Marijuana Use
- Crime Rings Using Stolen Tide as Currency
- Al Qaeda attempts to use a sophisticated new bomb.
- Several Interesting Matchups as Election Ballots Set
- FGCU Merchandise Sales Rise
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot