Democrats Use Of Absentee Ballots On The Rise
Absentee voting in Florida has traditionally been dominated by Republicans, but this year Democrats are closing the gap.
The deadline to request a ballot by mail was yesterday.
Ballots must be received, by mail, by 7PM on election day.
In 2008, Republicans held a 15% edge in absentee voting.
This year the gap has narrowed to only a 4% edge for Republicans.
2.6 million Floridians have already voted.
All that you need to vote early is an ID with your picture and signature.
This can be done at any of the following locations: The Supervisor of Elections office in downtown Gainesville, The Tower Rd. Branch Library, or the Millhopper Rd Branch Library.
Pools will be open from 8AM- 8PM.
- Deadline Over To Order Absentee Ballot
- DeCastro Hopes 8,000 Absentee Ballots Get Tossed Out
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Mobile Purchase Fraud on the rise
- Several Interesting Matchups as Election Ballots Set
- Researchers: e-cig use on the rise in Florida
- Man Uses Plastic Gun To Rob Two Women
- Al Qaeda attempts to use a sophisticated new bomb.
- Crime Rings Using Stolen Tide as Currency
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens