Train Crash Leaves One Dead
ORLANDO, Fl- A dump truck driver was killed after his vehicle collided with an Amtrak passenger train south of downtown Orlando.
An Amtrak spokesperson says six passengers and two crew members were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The train was traveling from New York to Miami when it collided with the dump truck.
The truck driver wasn't immediately identified.
There were 139 passengers on the train, and they will be taken to their final destinations by bus.
Some trains in Florida were delayed while crew members cleaned up the tracks.
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- One Dead in Plane Crash
- One Dead in Union County Crash
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Train Crashes
- Polo Tycoon Will Pay $46 Million in Deadly DUI Crash
- Deadly Van Crash