Train Crash Leaves One Dead
ORLANDO, Fl- A dump truck driver was killed after his vehicle collided with an Amtrak passenger train south of downtown Orlando.
An Amtrak spokesperson says six passengers and two crew members were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The train was traveling from New York to Miami when it collided with the dump truck.
The truck driver wasn't immediately identified.
There were 139 passengers on the train, and they will be taken to their final destinations by bus.
Some trains in Florida were delayed while crew members cleaned up the tracks.
- Crash in downtown Gainesville leaves one driver with serious injuries
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- Two Struck By Train In Putnam County, One Dies
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- Gainesville motorcycle crash leaves one dead
- UPDATE: Crash on I-75 leaves one woman dead
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Shooting Leaves One Man Dead
- Shooting At Ocala Liquor Store Leaves One Dead & One Arrested