Charlie Crist Changes to Democratic Party
Former Florida Governor Charlie Christ is changing parties again.
He served Florida as a republican, then sought office as an independent.
Friday Crist posted a twitter photo of himself holding a voter registration paperwork and the message, "Proud and honored to join the Democratic Party."
The switch comes as no surprise.
Crist endorsed President Obama and spoke at the Democratic National Convention.
- Crist Joins Democratic Party
- Charlie Crist Comes to Town
- Crist Officially Switches Parties
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Tuesday deadline to register to vote or change party
- Democratic Chair Steps Down 'While Party is Strong'
- Rod Smith Named Chair of Florida Democratic Party
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Local Statehouse Representative Unveils New District Office
- Race to the Governor's Office