Charlie Crist Changes to Democratic Party
Former Florida Governor Charlie Christ is changing parties again.
He served Florida as a republican, then sought office as an independent.
Friday Crist posted a twitter photo of himself holding a voter registration paperwork and the message, "Proud and honored to join the Democratic Party."
The switch comes as no surprise.
Crist endorsed President Obama and spoke at the Democratic National Convention.
- Crist Joins Democratic Party
- Crist Officially Switches Parties
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- 'Senator' Charlie Crist?
- Charlie Crist Stops in Gainesville with Early Voting on his Mind
- Rod Smith Named Chair of Florida Democratic Party
- Democratic Chair Steps Down 'While Party is Strong'
- LeMieux: Mack is "the Charlie Sheen" of Florida Politics
- Democrats Use Of Absentee Ballots On The Rise
- Tea Party's Yoho A Major Upset in Florida