Concealed Weapon Permits to Hit One Million Mark
This week, the State of Florida is expected to hit the one million permit mark.
That's a permit for one out of every 19 people in the state.
Florida Governor Rick Scott has been supported by the NRA but this week he told CNN that he's ready to talk about gun control issues.
President Obama is pushing for lawmakers to reinstate a ban on military-style assault weapons and close the gun show loop-hole
- Bill Allowing School Officials to Carry Concealed Weapons on Campus Moves Forward
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- Weapons, Explosives Found in Dorm at UCF
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- One Million Dollars Towards Local Parks
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon