Fire in West Palm
In West Palm Beach, a family owned tire shop was destroyed by a fire over the weekend.
The blaze began Saturday around midnight at Caroline Tire on Indian Road.
Around 9 AM the next morning, dozens of crews were still working to put out the blaze.
It is not clear what started the fire, but in addition to tires cars were also destroyed inside the building.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Five More Horses Positive For Equine Herpes Virus in Florida
- Woman Gets Life For Killing Ex-Husband
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Nutcracker-Key West
- Key West Flights
- Key West Yachts
- Double Down Owner Worries about Noise Complaints
- Caught on Camera: 71-year-old Shoots at Robbers
- Senior Citizens Seeking Better Protection