Neuroscience Center Opens In Florida
JUPITER, Fl- Germany's leading research center has opened the doors to a new facility in South Florida.
The Max PlanckFlorida Institute for Neuroscience officially cut the ribbon on its building in Jupiter on Wednesday.
The 60-year-old organization has more than 80 centers in all, but this is its first location in America.
Its researchers will be exploring fundamental brain processes.
They hope to make discoveries that could lead to cures for diseases including schizophrenia and alzheimer's.
- Alzheimer's Research Gets Some Big Funding In Florida
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Battling Alzheimer's
- Peanut Butter Smell Test May Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Your Health: Painting Up Support For Alzheimer's Care
- Stress linked to Alzheimer's disease
- Attacking Alzheimer's
- Wandering man with Alzheimer's killed by car
- Man Found Dead Inside Olivia Newton-John's Jupiter Home