Frantic search for victims of a massive tornado just outside of Oklahoma City. Death toll at least 51
Teen Killer Indicted
Published December 14th, 2012
The man accused of killing a Jacksonville teenager over an argument about loud music has been indicted on a first-degree murder charge.
Michael Dunn has been previously charged with second-degree murder.
But Thursday, a grand jury upped the charge.
Dunn was also indicted on three counts of attempted murder.
Police say last month he got into an argument with four teens in a car after asking them to turn their music down.
Dunn is accused of shooting into the car several times, killing one of them, 17-year-old Jordan Davis.
He says he felt threatened by group.
His arraignment on the new charges is scheduled for Monday.
- Life at a Standstill Despite Jury's Indictment of Accused Teen Killers
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder
- Old Murder-Indictment
- Child Killer Set to Be Executed
- Governor Rick Scott Schedules Lethal Injection for Convicted Killer
- State Postpones Execution of FHP Killer
- Country Music Star is Buried in her Florida Home Town
- Scott Signs Death Warrant for Serial Killer Gore
- Florida Justices to Hear Serial Killer's Appeal
- Florida Serial Killer Appeals to US Supreme Court