Volusia County Clean-up After Tornado
EDGEWATER, Fla. (AP) - Residents of a Volusia County neighborhood where a tornado struck are still cleaning up what was left behind from the storm.
The Volusia County Property Appraiser's office said Tuesday that the tornado caused more than $1.5 million in damages to 90 homes, destroying five.
The National Weather Service estimates winds reached up to 110 miles per hour.
Volusia County Sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson says some homes lost roofs and many trees and power lines were down in the area. He says two residents received scratches.
- Crime Scene Clean-Up
- Rose Sink Cave Clean-Up
- Cabot Tar Clean-Up Finished
- Great American Clean-up
- Community Clean-Up
- Cabot-Koppers Clean-Up Concerns
- Bradford County Cleans Up Tornado Damage
- Volusia County Homes Damaged in Storm
- Alligator Found on Volusia County Beach
- Clean Up Continues in Tornado Ravages States