100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen
In a ceremony in Jacksonville over the weekend, 100 year old Francisca Huerta became an American citizen.
She was born in Peru and is a member of the Inca tribe.
Huerta moved to America in 2007 in order to be with her daughter.
A number of her family members were at the ceremony to congratulate her.
Huerta is one of the oldest people to become a US citizen.
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- 100 Years Old
- Bus Crash Kills 9 year old
- 3-Year-Old Girl Swallows 37 Magnets
- 104-year-old Man Celebrates Birthday
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- 106-year-old Williston Man Votes
- Dontavious Copeland Sentenced in Shooting Death of 15-year-old
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl