100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen
In a ceremony in Jacksonville over the weekend, 100 year old Francisca Huerta became an American citizen.
She was born in Peru and is a member of the Inca tribe.
Huerta moved to America in 2007 in order to be with her daughter.
A number of her family members were at the ceremony to congratulate her.
Huerta is one of the oldest people to become a US citizen.
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Woman Attacked by Shark in Jacksonville
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- Two Arrested For Beating 83 Year Old Man
- 5-Year-Old Sees Mother Get Shot By Father
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Year Old
- 100 Years Old