Father Abandons Baby at Strip Club
According to police, 26 year old Kenneth Rowe Jr. was drunk when he showed up at a Daytona Beach strip club with his baby boy.
He asked a clerk to hold the months old baby so he could go smoke a cigarette, and then disappeared.
The clerk agreed to hold the infant because it was cold outside.
When Rowe did not return the owner of the establishment called 911.
Eventually the father returned after the police had been called, and was arrested and charged with child neglect.
The baby was returned to his mother.
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's
- Woman Drives into Daytona Beach Ocean
- Officers Fired for Drinking at Strip Club on Duty
- Man Left Child in Car While in Strip Club
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- Child Possibly Bitten by Shark in Panama City Beach
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Baby Born on Florida Highway
- Romney Takes Campaign Detour to Daytona