Man Assaults Fiancee with Engagement Ring
ORLANDO - A man faces battery charges after allegedly trying to force his fiancee to swallow her diamond engagement ring because she no longer wanted to live with him.
Investigators say Faron Thompson was arguing with his fiancee inside their apartment as she was trying to move out.
After noticing that she had left her engagement ring on the counter, Thompson allegedly grabbed it and charged at her, attempting to force it down her throat while holding her against her will.
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Police Searching For Man Who Posed As Cop, Assaulted Woman
- Crime Rings Using Stolen Tide as Currency
- More Than Two Decades Later, Superbowl Ring Returned To Rightful Owner
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Man With Eight Aliases Has Been Arrested