Man Assaults Fiancee with Engagement Ring
ORLANDO - A man faces battery charges after allegedly trying to force his fiancee to swallow her diamond engagement ring because she no longer wanted to live with him.
Investigators say Faron Thompson was arguing with his fiancee inside their apartment as she was trying to move out.
After noticing that she had left her engagement ring on the counter, Thompson allegedly grabbed it and charged at her, attempting to force it down her throat while holding her against her will.
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face
- Crime Rings Using Stolen Tide as Currency
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Man Receives Three Life Sentences
- Man Loses Hand to Alligator
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat