Moving Car Fatality In Palm Coast
PALM COAST, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Palm Coast man jumped onto the rear of a moving car but died after falling off.
A Florida Highway Patrol report says 68-year-old Richard Resnicoff jumped on the car for unknown reasons near an intersection on Saturday afternoon in Flagler County. Resnicoff then fell off, striking the pavement.
The FHP report says the crash remains under investigation. No charges have been filed against the driver of the car, who was not injured.
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Five More Horses Positive For Equine Herpes Virus in Florida
- Woman Gets Life For Killing Ex-Husband
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Answers For Oyster Collapse On The Coast
- Drug Bust off Miami Coast
- Coast Guard Searches for 3 Missing Boaters in the Gulf
- Coast Guard Testing Shoreline Protection Strategies
- Coast Guard Rescues Farmer at Sea
- Columbia County Fatal Car Crash