Moving Car Fatality In Palm Coast
PALM COAST, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Palm Coast man jumped onto the rear of a moving car but died after falling off.
A Florida Highway Patrol report says 68-year-old Richard Resnicoff jumped on the car for unknown reasons near an intersection on Saturday afternoon in Flagler County. Resnicoff then fell off, striking the pavement.
The FHP report says the crash remains under investigation. No charges have been filed against the driver of the car, who was not injured.
- Police fatally shoot man accused of ramming patrol car
- Five More Horses Positive For Equine Herpes Virus in Florida
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Woman Gets Life For Killing Ex-Husband
- Man Guilty Of Infant's Death
- Man Dressed as Rambo Arrested After Bar Shooting
- Columbia County Fatal Car Crash
- Car Fatalities Are Up In Gainesville
- Fatal Car Crash
- Fatal Car Crashes up since 2009