School Reopens After Shooting In Parking Lot
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Classes are scheduled to resume at a southwest Florida Christian school where a man was shot and killed in the parking lot.
Authorities say 27-year-old Kristopher Smith was dropping his children off Monday at the Apostolic Revival Center and Christian School when he was killed.
No children were injured, and it doesn't appear any children were in the parking lot to witness the shooting.
Reports say that the school was closed Tuesday because of the shooting and classes will resume Wednesday.
Authorities are investigating the homicide and have not yet made an arrest. Officials say the shooting has nothing to do with the school.
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- Gunfire in School Parking Lot
- Students Nervously Return to School After Shooting
- Little League Player Revived After Heart Stops
- 'Stand Your Ground' Law at Center of Florida Shooting
- Shooting at Shopping Center
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Diamond Sports Park Reopens.
- Park Re-opens With New Boardwalk
- Third Student Dies After School Shooting