School Reopens After Shooting In Parking Lot
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Classes are scheduled to resume at a southwest Florida Christian school where a man was shot and killed in the parking lot.
Authorities say 27-year-old Kristopher Smith was dropping his children off Monday at the Apostolic Revival Center and Christian School when he was killed.
No children were injured, and it doesn't appear any children were in the parking lot to witness the shooting.
Reports say that the school was closed Tuesday because of the shooting and classes will resume Wednesday.
Authorities are investigating the homicide and have not yet made an arrest. Officials say the shooting has nothing to do with the school.
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- Homicide Suspect Arrested After Police Chase
- O'Leno State Park Reopens Trails After Flooding
- Thieves behind bars after burglarizing hotel parking lot vehicles
- Gunfire in School Parking Lot
- Panhandle officer totals police car driving in parking lot
- Man Dressed as Rambo Arrested After Bar Shooting
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Students Nervously Return to School After Shooting
- Cloud 9 Shooting Suspects Arrested