4 Stabbed With Pocket Knife In Orlando
Orlando, Fla. - Two men have been arrested in connection with a quadruple stabbing in Orlando.
Police say the victims were taken to a local hospital early Monday morning with non-life threatening injuries.
A police statement says 19-year-old Joel Garcia Jr. is being charged with attempted murder and 20-year-old Wilfredo Caussade with resisting an officer and tampering with evidence. Both have been transported to the Orange County Jail and could face additional charges. It was not immediately known if either have an attorney.
Police say officers responded to a large fight and found a folding pocket knife was used in the attacks.
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Husband Threatens to Kill Wife with a Knife
- City's First Home Invasion Threatened an Infant's Life
- Six Gun depot donated to non-profit
- Non-citizen Voters
- Group Thinks Religious/ Non-Religious Literature Shouldn't be Allowed in Schools
- Furloughs Threaten National Guard's Readiness in Event of a Hurricane
- Psychiatrist Speaks on Sports-Related Brain Injuries
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Stabbing at Florida State Dorm