Florida Governor To Lead Trade Mission To Paris
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Florida Gov. Rick Scott is heading on another trade mission, and this time he's going to Paris.
The state's jobs development agency announced Wednesday that Scott will lead a delegation of aviation, aerospace and defense firms to the 50th International Paris Air Show in June.
Scott last year attended an air show held in the United Kingdom.
He has gone on several international trade missions since becoming governor including trips to Spain, Israel, Brazil, Canada and Colombia.
Scott is scheduled to lead a trade mission to Chile in late May. Scott has defended the foreign trips as vital for Florida's economic success.
The Paris Air Show is considered one of the world's leading aviation and aerospace trade fair. The last air show held in 2011 attracted more than 350,000 attendees.
- Florida Governor Heading To Japan For Fall Trade Mission
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Governor Scott Comes To North Central Florida
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Governor Scott Full Interview
- Governor Scott Signs Death Warrant
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- Governor Rick Scott Wins Re-Election
- Governor Scott to Sue VA
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person