Obama Threat Maker in Court
The Central Florida man accused of threatening President Obama went before a judge in Orlando yesterday.
The Secret Service says Christopher Castillo posted the threat on Facebook.
Agents say when they confronted him and asked what he would do if the President was in front of him?
They say he responded that he would slap him and beat the expletive out of him.
Castillo told officials he was angry at the President for his views on healthcare.
- Supreme Court to Hear Appeal Over Threats on Facebook and other Electronic Formats
- High Court Takes Up Fight Over Obama Health Law
- Coffee Makers Recalled by Sears
- Trouble-makers in Bars Beware!
- Lawyer: Zimmerman is No Threat, Should Be Released
- Isaac Threat to Gulf Well Beyond New Orleans
- Behind Bars For Death Threats
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- Miami Judge Deems a Bag of Radios a Deadly Threat
- Boy Who Made Possible Bomb Threat Detained