Plane Makes Emergency Landing in South Florida
Happening around the state, a US Airways flight had to be diverted to For Lauderdale after the pilot had trouble maneuvering the aircraft.
The plane, cited with a hydraulics issue was coming from Jamaica to Charlotte, North Carolina when the emergency landing happened.
All one hundred persons on board are reported to be ok.
They are being placed on other flights and continuing their trip to Charlotte.
- Plane Carrying Miami Heat Players Makes Emergency Landing
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Ocala Airport
- Sheriff Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing
- Diverted Plane Lands in Miami to Check Pressure
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Crocodiles Rebound in South Florida
- Cigarette Thieves Hit South Florida
- Silo Collapse in South Florida
- Toddler Reported Missing in South Florida
- South Florida DJ Battle Heats Up