Another Possible Sinkhole, Residents Forced to Evacuate
SEFFNER, FL - Two Florida families have been forced out of their home after discovering cracks in the floors and walls.
Authorities aren't sure if a sinkhole caused the damage, but say they aren't taking any chances.
The cracks are visible from outside the home and the residents say they're even worse inside.
The local fire department was called in after a woman noticed the floor sagging in her disabled father's apartment.
The owner of the property will have someone run tests to determine whether the cracks were caused by a sinkhole.
The Red Cross is helping the families who've been displaced.
- Man's Body Still Missing in Sinkhole, House Demolished
- Sinkhole Filled
- New Video in Possible Deadly UCF Attack
- Child Possibly Bitten by Shark in Panama City Beach
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face
- A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole
- Thousands Australians Evacuated In Preparation For Flood
- Pipe Bomb Threat Forces Neighbors to Evacuate
- Rooftop Fire at Butler Plaza Forces Shoppers to Evacuate
- Sinkhole Swallows Man