Dog Attacks Swan
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man has been charged with cruelty to animals after his dog attacked a swan.
The Orlando Police Department says 51-year-old Lawrence Labonte intentionally had his dog attack the swan at Lake Eola Park last Sunday.
The swan suffered nerve damage and had to be euthanized.
Labonte was charged with fighting or baiting animals in addition to cruelty to animals.
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Ruling: 2 Dogs Should be Euthanized for Attack
- Woman Attacked by Shark in Jacksonville
- Ten Month Old Baby Attacked By Pit Bull
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Alligator Attacks Handler During Show
- Teen Attacked By An Alligator
- New Video in Possible Deadly UCF Attack
- Two Separate Gator Attacks in Osceola and Hillsborough County
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car