Dog Attacks Swan
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man has been charged with cruelty to animals after his dog attacked a swan.
The Orlando Police Department says 51-year-old Lawrence Labonte intentionally had his dog attack the swan at Lake Eola Park last Sunday.
The swan suffered nerve damage and had to be euthanized.
Labonte was charged with fighting or baiting animals in addition to cruelty to animals.
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Ten Month Old Baby Attacked By Pit Bull
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Florida Sheep, Wool and Herding Dog Festival
- New Video in Possible Deadly UCF Attack
- Woman Requires 150 Stitches after Dogs Attack
- Cop Attacked by Dogs
- Dogs attack Horse
- Columbia County Deputy Forced to Shoot Attacking Dog
- Deputies Search For Answers In Fatal Dog Attack