Family Reunited with Run-away Dog After 6 Months
PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) - A Panhandle family is celebrating following a reunion with their Australian shepherd, who ran away.
The News Herald of Panama City reports that Holly Julian of Chipley says she recently found Abby on a Facebook pet-adoption page established by the Animal Rescue Control of Bay County.
Abby, who had been allowed to wander around Julian's neighborhood without supervision, disappeared in July. She was picked up by animal control on July 23 and later adopted to another family.
But the adoptive family decided against keeping the dog and she was put up for adoption again.
That's when Julian found her dog on the Facebook page. She's since welcomed Abby back home.
- 2 Fla. Men Arrested After Hauling Away ATM
- MotherDaughter Reunited after a Year Deployed
- Military Family From Live Oak Reunited Overseas
- Beach Worker Run Over After Falling From Tractor
- The Search for a Circus Runaway
- Tampa Family Mourns after Murder Suicide
- High Springs Dog With Extremely Rare Condition Passes Away
- UF Gives Raises Less Than A Month After Layoffs
- Month After Roof Collapse, Queen of Peace Students Celebrate First Day of School
- After Months of Collecting, Toys for Tots can Deliver