Governor Rick Scott Preps for State of the State Address
TALLAHASSEE - In the face of a national sequester, Governor Rick Scott is preparing for his State of the State address on Tuesday.
Many Tea Party members believe he's strayed from the conservative wave he rode into office.
His address will still touch on what he's always been about - jobs.
But his new-found look on teachers and compromise with the legislature and cooperation with the president's health care plan has many Tea Partiers mad.
Just yesterday Scott announced three appointments and three re-appointments to the Continuing Care Advisory Council.
- State of the State Address
- Governor Scott Meets With Black Caucus
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Florida Governor Reappoints 3 Passed Over Agency Heads
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Governor Scott Full Interview
- Governor Scott Signs Death Warrant
- "Inspiration Message" Bill on Governor's Desk
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians