Hit and Run Crash
LAKE MARY, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol says a 42-year-old man is dead after a hit-and-run crash in Seminole County.
Authorities say the driver of a 1998 Saturn lost control of his vehicle on I-4 early Sunday and struck motorcyclist Kennan Huff.
The Brightwood, Va., man was ejected from his bike. The driver of the Saturn fled the scene.
Investigators report the driver of a third vehicle ran over Huff as he lay on the roadway.
Troopers are still looking for the driver of the first vehicle. The car was abandoned about a half mile from the crash.
The unoccupied vehicle of a responding Lake Mary police officer was also struck in the aftermath of the crash. The officer was not injured.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FHP at 407-737-2213.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Two Injured in Hit and Run Boat Crash on Lake Lanier
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Hit and Run
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Jury Finds Hit-And-Run Suspect Guilty
- Pedestrian Killed In Hit And Run Crash
- FHP hopes to Reverse Hit and Run Numbers Across the State
- Former Principal Accused in Stabbing, Hit-and-run