Man Charged In Quadruple Stabbing
MIAMI - South Florida authorities say they've arrested a man who attacked his ex-girlfriend and her family with a knife, killing two people.
The Miami-Dade Police Department reports that 29-year-old Joseph Teman Swift was arrested Tuesday morning. He was charged with two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of attempted murder.
Police say Swift went to the family's Miami home Sunday night and began stabbing his ex-girlfriend, 30-year-old Natasha Jones, and her family.
Her mother, 58-year-old Jenetha Jones, and her brother, 23-year-old Wade Jones, were pronounced dead at the scene.
Natasha Jones and her sister, 25-year-old Taree Jones, were airlifted to a local trauma center in critical but stable condition.
A toddler present during the attack was not harmed.
Swift is being held without bail. It wasn't immediately known if he had an attorney.
- Man Suspected In Quadruple Stabbing
- Man Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Bears Fan
- Man Accused of Shooting 3 in Miami Arrested
- Ocala Quadruple Homicide: Family Members Look for Justice
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Man Charged in Abortion Clinic Fire Pleads Guilty
- Three Charged With Dragging Man Behind Truck
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman