Man Falls Into Water Treatment Plant
Happening around the state, rescuers say a man working at a water treatment plant fell thirty feet into an empty water tank Thursday.
Officials say the 52-year-old man died shortly after the fall.
It happened at a water reclamation facility in Saint Petersburg.
Detectives say the man, who was not identified, was not wearing a safety harness while cleaning the tank.
His death appears to be accidental.
- New Starke Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Japan Nuke Plant Leaking Radioactive Water Again
- Doctors Hope Classifying Obesity as a Disease Leads to More Treatment
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Duke Energy Customers to Pay More for Failed Nuclear Plant Projects
- Death at a Recycling Plant
- Worker Dies At Panhandle Power Plant
- Federal judge rules on Florida water pollution limits
- Corals transplanted from Florida lab to Atlantic waters
- Pumping Ground Water