Man Suspected In Quadruple Stabbing
MIAMI, Fl. - South Florida authorities are searching for a man they say fatally stabbed two people and wounded two others.
Miami-Dade police want to arrest 29-year-old Joseph Teman Swift.
Homicide detectives say they plan to charge him with two counts of first-degree murder.
The stabbing occurred Sunday night at a Miami home.
Police say 58-year-old Jenetha Jones and her son, 23-year-old Wade Jones, were pronounced dead at the scene, while her daughters, 30-year-old Natasha Jones and 25-year-old Taree Jones, were airlifted to a local trauma center in critical but stable condition.
A toddler present during the attack was not harmed.
Police say Swift, who was reportedly Natasha's ex-boyfriend, fled in an unknown direction.
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- Triple Murder Suspect Makes First Appearance
- Man Charged In Quadruple Stabbing
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Quadruple Murder Suspect Behind Bars
- Detectives searching for 19 year old suspected of second degree murder
- A Jury Finds Brandon Wilson Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Charlie Ely Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Gainesville Man Guilty of Second Degree Murder