Frantic search for victims of a massive tornado just outside of Oklahoma City. Death toll at least 51
Man Suspected In Quadruple Stabbing
MIAMI, Fl. - South Florida authorities are searching for a man they say fatally stabbed two people and wounded two others.
Miami-Dade police want to arrest 29-year-old Joseph Teman Swift.
Homicide detectives say they plan to charge him with two counts of first-degree murder.
The stabbing occurred Sunday night at a Miami home.
Police say 58-year-old Jenetha Jones and her son, 23-year-old Wade Jones, were pronounced dead at the scene, while her daughters, 30-year-old Natasha Jones and 25-year-old Taree Jones, were airlifted to a local trauma center in critical but stable condition.
A toddler present during the attack was not harmed.
Police say Swift, who was reportedly Natasha's ex-boyfriend, fled in an unknown direction.
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- Man Charged In Quadruple Stabbing
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Quadruple Murder Suspect Behind Bars
- Charlie Ely Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Gainesville Man Guilty of Second Degree Murder
- Second-Degree Murder Charge in Trayvon Martin Case
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Man Accused of Shooting 3 in Miami Arrested